Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xzal Kopur

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:29 pm

Awesomeness. I have no doubt about that. Hey hey:
[random] you know that dream I said I had? Well, I started writing it, and in it there are "Star People" and they don't inhabit a planet, they are made of black matter and wander and blend in with space, so you can't even tell they're there. [: Isn't that freaky? [/randomhehehe]
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:57 pm

lolz

I've got a mini-language that is used when talking to the Kkampha.

Sei sei - where, where
Mir - water
Kai - food
Kya - there
Gyu - hello

So, if you wanted one of the Kkampha to lead you to water, you'd say, "Gyu! Sei sei mir!"
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:37 am

Hahahaha that's funny! Gyu, sei sei mffnz??
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:36 pm

*Kkampha leads toli to mffnz*

lolz
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:07 pm

Yesh! I've got the Score for The Ballad of the Sky-Riders!

Xzal Kopur - Page 3 TheBalladoftheSky-Riders
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:55 pm

O.O I was pondering story ideas and decided to make a group of people who worshipped the evil under-human Narj. When I thought of the names they'd have, I realized that both Zhevvell (dark one) and de Vvell (of darkness) sound like devil. Is that wierd of what? It wasn't even intentional (which some of my words are), which makes it stranger...
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:17 pm

Whoa sorry I didn't read this, for some reason the forum said I did but I didn't. o.0;;
But wow, composer-Zeph, amazinng! Super Happy Smily
And yeah, that IS strange. Really weird. Maybe you subconciously knew? Nah. x] I dunno, Zeph. Narj is a funny name though.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:01 pm

maybe... *silently thanks subconscious* And, that's kinda wierd isn't it (the reading-without-reading thing)? Have you checked the Rp thread lately?
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:40 pm

Hehehe. And yeah, it is weird. And it did it again T.T I'll check the rp thread nowww~ Sorry that I haven't lately~
And I'm gonna try to play that song on something so I know what it sounds like...
Kento pmed me that your language is amazing. I don't know why he didn't post here though, lolz.
Back to top Go down
Kento
Beginner
Beginner
Kento

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:58 pm

<.< I didnt feel like it maybeeee? xD talkin bout me behind my back imma shun you now D:< *shuns atoli SHUNNNNNNNNN*

Well yep zephyr I really do think the fact you came up with a language (or more the fact its pretty much decipherable hopefully i spelled it right) is freaking CRAZY AWSOME xD I was kinda wondering if we could do some kinda wierd indiana jones type thingy with it since I think it could be one hecka awsome Rp but without any nazis in it xD
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:19 pm

*shruggy*

Ohz, I've made 5 types of writings that the Xzal Kopur have. Kaykith (Histories), Rahburuth (Tomes), Keirkth (Legends), Muoroth (Songs), and Buruth (Stories).
The Kaykith tell the histories of all the Lands of Zxtom. The Rahburuth are the Xzal Kopur's Bible stories, sort of. The Keirkth are all the tales of heroes and warriors. The Muoroth are, as already stated, the songs of Xzal Kopur. The Buruth are basically everything else: poems, pleasure books, referance books, maps, account books, etc. All 5 types are collectively called the Uauaoroth, or the Writings.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:09 am

Yay! I'm almost done with the story about the Raiders of Shayzar! (a little late, lol) Once I finish translating it, I'll upload it.

I'm also writing a book about a Raider-Child named Meliar. It may take a while, since I have to not only write the story, but make partial languages for a couple of the other places. In the story, all of the dialogue is in whichever language is being spoken, whether it's Raider or Brayzen, or even Xunder (I'm sure I'll have a place for it somewhere in the story). Each time I upload a segment about it, I'll include the words needed to translate whatever is being said (unless it's Xzal Kopur, because the words should be in the big dictionary at the front of the topic). It's turning out pretty well, so I'll keep writing and see what it turns into.

I've got a few more small stories lined up, too, like the creation of the twelve lesser gods and the legends of the Fire Hawks and the Holy Pumas.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Here's what I've written of Meliar's story so far. It's called Past and Present.

"Meliar," Dorik challenged his friend, "nen em lall e llarr!1" His feet pounded on the soft dirt as he started to run. Meliar laughed and picked up his own pace. The two raced through the open fields past herds of cattle and vorses2. At last, the village loomed in their sights. Meliar was in the lead by about two leaps. Dorik sped up and passed Meliar just as they passed the village entrance. Both boys flopped onto a hay bale and tried to catch their breath. "Kyam...nen...Meliar3," Dorik complimented. "Nluu mnen...Dorik-knek!4" Meliar responded. As their strength returned, they sat up and watched the smith hammering out an arrowhead. The piece of iron glowed red in the dark forge. Soon, the smith picked the head up with tongs and dunked it in a pot of water. A cloud of steam rose with a hiss. The head was complete. When they turned away from the forge, they found a tall man standing before them. "E vorses nelln glen mnen, lylas,5" he said with a knowing look. The boys got off the bale and started towards the practice grounds. There, Mallik was teaching Meliar's and Dorik's friend Barrum the best technique for bringing down the great mountain ox. "Olk, nah ku hrar nnet nluu, kes voll sylle ka mrish.6"
Barrum performed the attack on Mallik with such a fluid motion that he looked like a true hunter. Mallik laughed and slapped the boy on the back. "Kyam, kyam, lyla! Nluu all a nivis!7" Barrum beamed a smile of utter joy at the Master of Hunting. Meliar and Dorik ran in and congratulated Barrum as well. Mallik spoke to the two friends, "Nluu gallt nyff mnen, lylas!8"
Dorik groaned loudly, and Meliar slapped his back, "Ya, Dorik, nyffind ald hud nluu nelln!9" Dorik scowled, which caused an explosion of laughter from Meliar and Barrum. When they all clamed down, Mallik taught them the ox-technique until all three had perfected it. A call came from down the street, "Kish shan, zeve!10"Meliar looked up and replied, "Ya, Gann!11"
He waved goodbye to his friends and headed back home. Inside he smelled his mother's famous river-fish stew. His mouth watered, and he stepped towards the pot. A sharp glance from his mother stopped him. Meliar glanced around, then asked, "Kat ald Elta?12" Without looking up from her cooking, she replied in her own tongue, "Shish phal zen.13"
Meliar frowned and sat down on the valla in the center of the room. The valla was a woven rug with intricate patterns that each family passed down through the generations. Meals were served on it, and every new wife added a row onto her new family's valla. Wives of younger sons started their own valla, very small at first, then increasing in size after a child is born. Meliar's family's valla had been passed down though ten generations, as marked by the fifty rows woven into it. Most of the rows were earth colors: brown, yellow, and green; except Meliar's mother's row. It boldly showed off her roots in the Brayzen Lakes. A bright blue turned into a silver like the scales of a fish, then finished off in a flash of red; the kill. He had always enjoyed making up stories for the colors of the vallas of his friends, but none of theirs was as clear as this one.
Meliar heard a loud whoosh as the door to the hut opened to admit his father, Damar. The hunter carried a healthy-looking Vaebuck roh14. Its strong, pointed horns showed that this one had been a fine young male before meeting its end. "Nala, Elta,15" Meliar said, smiling and rising. His father smiled and replied, "E undind es kyam.16"
His mother rose and hugged his father closely after he set his kill down. He hugged her back and gave her a quick kiss before giving his son a big slap on the back. Meliar heaved the roh onto his shoulder and carried it to the cold chamber below the house. He proceeded to skin it and carve the meat into sections: the head, the tough, stringy neck, the thick shoulders, the chewy legs, and the fatty torso and hindquarters. After he finished and sorted the meat, he went back upstairs to the main home. His mother was already setting her stew on the valla. Meliar took his place on the edge of the valla, on the side with the silver fish. HIs father took a piece of thick bread and raised it above his head. "Nell saas nun. Nell saas e llarr. Nell saas e undas ka e flanas. Nell saases ul.17"
"Nell saases,18" Meliar and his mother repeated faithfully. Damar broke the bread into three pieces and handed them to Meliar and Armana. Each dipped the bread into their water and ate it. Then the meal began. The soup tasted wonderful. His mother always knew the best way to preare a fish. After all, she grew up near four lakes and many rivers. He savored the taste of the soup with the war bread, both Breaking bread and ryoak bread19, which was common in the northern plains.
After the dinner was over, Meliar took leave and went out to meet Dorik and Barrum again. The three went out to train with Brallum. Since the three were not yet old or trained enough to ride a vorse, they practiced on sturdier, calmer animals called nallusks20.

Wow, 20 subscripts...S stands for Shayzar, B stands for Brayzen, and X will stand for Xunder
1: (S) Meliar, race me to the village!
2: Vorse - horse-like animal with three-toed hooves, two tails, and two straight horns (male=stallion, female=mare)
3: (S) Good...race...Meliar!
4: (S) You too, Dorik-brother!
5: (S) The vorses need hay too, boys.
5.5: forgot to put a sub for this one...the mountain ox is a huge ox with bad eyesighs, two curved horns, and quills down its back like the spines of a dragon (male=bull, female=sow)
6: (S) First, let it charge at you, then step out and strike.
7: (S) Good, good, boy! You are a natural!
8: (S) You should train too, boys!
9: (S) Yes, Dorik, training is what you neel!
10: (B) Come in, son!
11: (S) Yes, mother!
12: (S) Where is Father?
13: (B)He is out.
14: Vaebuck - a deer-like animal wtih horns that curve upward and a rough hide good for making leather out of. (male=roh, female=mal)
15: (S) Hello, Father.
16: (S) The hunting was good.
17: (S) Nell bless us. Nell bless the village. Nell bless the hunters and the farmers. Nell blesses all. (a common mealtime prayer to the god of the Raiders, Nell)
18: (S) Nell blesses.
19: Ryoak - a plant with a bark-covered stalk (used to make tea occasionally) that branches out into thick-skined ears. When the meat of the ears is roasted and dried, it grinds into a powder good for making bread. The bread tastes smokey and slightly spicy.
20: Nallusk - a goat-like animal the size of a pony. It has no horns. Its tail is like a lion's. It is used to teach young boys to ride, since it has a calm personality and will put up with most anything.
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:52 am

Wow, you have a great imagination, as usual. [: I like the sound of the Vaebuck; it sounds like the red elk from Princess Mononoke.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:26 pm

Hehe! I just added 3 words that are similar enough to be confused for one another by those who don't know the language well. The pronounciation is included.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:00 am

I added a whole bunch of stuff that I forgot to add earlier, like the gods, the days, months, and seasons, and the colors.

I'm going to write a religious song for this, too. As soon as I finish, I'll post it up.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:23 am

Ha! The song's done! The couple of words I are part the lyrics (doesn't tell you much, does it?). Here they are!

Dzgavn, Zchanon, koro y fygt;
Viuk zelgi u avell.
Dzgavn, Zchanon, vixux zelgi;
Viuk zelgi u zaidzez.

Rahd, fygt tamth' zhexeigth y zheweigth;
fygt zelgi kzaneth kaiki.
Zjhine zuug zing, vixux zelgi qwa;
Vaizt zelgi' neyth y flakyr.

Dzgavn, Zchanon, tamth vrui linx.
Zelgi vaizt tamth' rahki yri.
Ayasandr tamth' weirdrad ex linx.
Zelgi prill qalt tamth' yri.

When I figure out how, I'll post the music to it, as well. It's in G-minor ^^
Back to top Go down
Melonmage
Admin
Admin
Melonmage

Male Number of posts : 511
Currency : 2550 tajii
Battle Coins : ......scawy
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Hey. It's not nice to call me old. I'm young on the inside.( except for my liver...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xzal Kopur   Xzal Kopur - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xzal Kopur
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantajii World :: General :: OOC :D-
Jump to: